Last updated: January 15th, 2019
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Charlotte Taylor LTD.
- Cookies and trackers are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United States
- Personal Information and Data is any info that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, wireless device or a digital tablet.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the Information and Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Information and Data refers to Information and Data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Charlotte Taylor LTD accessible from http://charlottetaylorltd.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information and Data
Types of Information and Data Collected
Personal Information and Data
While using Our Service, We, Charlotte Taylor LTD, may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable info that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable info may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Usage Information and Data
Usage Information and Data
Usage Information and Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Information and Data may include info such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic Information and Data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We, Charlotte Taylor LTD, may collect certain info automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic Information and Data.
We may also collect info that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and cookies and trackers
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all cookies and trackers or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept cookies and trackers, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies and trackers can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies and trackers. Persistent cookies and trackers remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session cookies and trackers are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies and trackers for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential cookies and trackers Type: Session cookies and trackers Administered by: Charlotte Taylor LTD Purpose: These cookies and trackers are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies and trackers, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookies and trackers to provide You with those services.
- Functionality cookies and trackers Type: Persistent cookies and trackers Administered by: Charlotte Taylor LTD Purpose: These cookies and trackers allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies and trackers is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information and Data
The Company may use Personal Information and Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information and Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general info about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such info.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal info in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal info with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With Business partners: We may share Your info with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
Retention of Your Personal Information and Data
The Company will also retain Usage Information and Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information and Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this Information and Data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this Information and Data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Information and Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information and Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Transfer of Your Personal Information and Data
Your info, including Personal Information and Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this info may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the Information and Data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Information and Data
The security of Your Personal Information and Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information and Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.